Thursday, June 10, 2010

Solution Symmetry
by O.J. Caldon

Solution, though elusive, I think is to encourage the study of math and the study of spelling of one's own name. After conferring with my neighbors - who are well-to-do in the center of Cambridge and who are a bit older than me, whom has not completed a master's degree yet - the aforementioned observation, I supposed that city administrations ought to encourage their communities to review math like algebra or arithmetic. A fellow state citizen recommended the lost generations practice spelling names, such as Megan Van De Geisen. (Did I spell that correctly? My computer doesn't have a horizontal half-space.)

So, this criteria for those who were in fourth grade in the year 2000 and including those who were in college at age 26 but who are now at least 28. If this, then rest of us must keep up unconditionally or the youth will be better than us.

1 Comments:

Anonymous namey name gamey said...

infinity ^ e = Mc^2

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home