Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Cross Walkers

WHAT has come over this American nation?!!? To be more specific, why is it that everytime I walk down the street there is always some pedestrian traffic trying to cut me off? It's like this: I'll be walking down the street when suddenly oncoming foot traffic directly crosses in front of me to walk on _my_ right side.

Y'know, it's like when I was growing up in school we kids used to get videoes that showed how to walk down the street without getting hit by automobile traffic. Now, though, it seems, that there is an undercurrent movement to walk deliberately on the right of oncoming traffic. That is, against traffic. It seems that pedestrians in Boston just don't know even how to drive. I need to have a one-on-one personal chat with President Obama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home