Thursday, June 10, 2010

Failing America's Faithful
by Mikky Snow

Book Review

Kathleen Kennedy Townsend's book "Failing America's Faithful" appears to have been sent to press without having been proof-read more than once. Why? First of all, there is a typo on the book-jacket front. [Well, "typo" isn't really the right word, if I don't change the word "typo" it's because I didn't have a chance to look this review over before continuing.] [The typo: two words need to be inter-changed in the subtitle.] These two words are: "God" and "Politics." Now watch folks as I give the subtitle: "How Today's Churches Are Mixing God with Politics and Losing Their Way." The ending? Hmm,...was Townsend educated in the South or something? The Confederacy was big on polar opposite vocabulary to that of the North. I know because I've been around that area. Anyway, I'll leave the mathematics to you. You do the math. Now. See what I'm talking about? Should go "Politics with God" for many different reasons. Man, I just spent one hour typing out this book review yet I didn't have time to finish three whole points. Maybe better luck next book review.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home