Sunday, February 24, 2008

Cherry Network

http://www.pomwonderful.com/cherry_juice.html

I can't get enough of Pom Wonderful's cherry juice. It's actually a combination of other exotic juices, like pomegranate (mmmmm...).

One time the place where I get it ran out. I thought it might be the end of the World. But then I thought, Hey, I'm not the only one around who digs this stuff. I mean, there must be hundreds of thousands of noble Pom Cherry drinkers like me, all suffering a shortage of the drink. Think about it, I'm part of an entire Juice Network.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you checked Russian and/or Middle Eastern stores? I forget whether they have cherry-flavored juices, but they usually have pomegranate juice, and you can definitely find cherry syrup to mix your own drink.

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home